Matt & Ginny







Today I had the honor of being the 2nd shooter for my friend Peggy who's a wedding photographer. I've never taken photos at a wedding before, and was excited to try something new. It was SO much fun! Matt & Ginny were very relaxed, laid back people, and their wedding reflected just that. It was outdoors at a park on a lake, with their friends and family. After the ceremony guests played lawn games and table games, danced and drank....so relaxed and fun. I had a blast as the 2nd shooter, mostly taking photos of all the incidental stuff. So- here are a few of my photos from the day. 2 of the lovely couple of course...them during their 1st dance, I love this one...the flowers were created at the rehearsal dinner and on them is written either memories from Ginny and Matt about each other, or wishes, tips and hopes from their family and friends to them. They were used as the table centerpieces. SO sweet. They specially grew the grass in those jars a few weeks before. The rocks...were their guest books. Instead of a book, guests signed a rock, which went around a planted tree that they will keep in their home. Cool huh?